The average business owner has a lot on their plate from developing a business plan, putting together a team of advisors, preparing for transitions, leveraging technology, emergency and safety procedures, and establishing a presence in the marketplace. You need to focus on those areas that will have the most impact on your business’ success and growth.
When it comes to marketing and advertising online, many understand the concepts involved, but don’t have time to research or implement it properly. Digital marketing and advertising technology are extremely hard to keep up with for 3 main reasons:
- Ever changing search algorithms – Are your onsite SEO algorithms compliant? How does Google see you?
- User psychology – What does your target audience need from you? How can you deliver it effectively? Distinctively?
- Software tools – Is your site healthy? Is it loading quickly, functioning properly?
Every business owner should consider their online presence when doing strategic planning since it has become the most visible location for advertising today. We are still using traditional forms of advertising, but they must be combined with digital marketing as newer generations don’t recognize businesses without it. Most millennials are using the Internet exclusively to find services. Some businesses remain very relationship and referral driven, but the digital audience is a huge segment of the population and neglecting them is costly.
Get educated on your options or be prepared to partner with the professionals who can help you put your processes in place.
Begin by evaluating the successes and shortcomings from the past year, future business goals, and plans in other key areas. What are your strategic objectives for branding and promotion across one calendar year or longer? Are you actively making decisions about new projects throughout the year requiring a preplanned timeline?
A combination of three things will support your objectives for digital marketing, allowing you to succeed at capturing the attention of your target audience.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Local Citation Building and Optimization
Citations are core industry platforms that Google deems necessary for a strong foundation in SEO and local brand awareness. They function like microsites on each major platform.
Can You Do It Yourself?
Sure, but it’s time-consuming, complex, and kills your profit margin. You might want to differentiate your agency from your competitors without burning valuable staff time.
When it comes to software and/or professional expertise, do you really know what you’re buying? Or are you gambling with your money? Most business decisions are made based on metrics and knowledge as opposed to chance, and this is no different.
I’ve found a company that impresses me with their willingness to help educate small business owners to a point of making these critical decisions. Some of these small businesses are other digital marketing companies needing a competitive boost. There is no cost to find out whether you need their services or require a better fit elsewhere. This is the new way of doing business and they are on the “bleeding edge”. Here’s what they do:
Taking your anticipated investment amount, they multiply it through online and digital platforms to create a customized competitive analysis that maps everything out for you. Then they let you know what your financial investment will be and the return you can expect in your specific competitive space.
Once informed about whether the money is worth investing in their services, it’s up to you to decide when or if you want to partner with them.
Partnering with Nuclear Networking
Nuclear Networking is an online marketing and marketing technology company with locations in Atlanta, GA and Denver, CO. They boost marketing ROI up to 300% faster than their competitors to deliver over 4-5 times in returns. The company provides technical marketing services to B2B and B2C companies and marketing agencies. Nuclear Networking began in the government sector where many new technology advancements start, then branched out to work with large, high-profile business clients nationwide. Having felt strongly about the small business segment having the biggest need of the newest digital marketing services from the beginning, they are now reaching out.
The team includes highly-trained individuals with backgrounds that include:
- Top-MBA business insight and market analyst with almost 10-years in market and competitive intelligence leadership for global corporations
- S. government and military intelligence contributing to “bleeding edge” technology
- Secure coding and database management
- Engineers who design code and Google algorithms along with analysis
Nuclear Networking supports companies ranging from startups to large enterprises and is an approved Google Partner, keeping you Google compliant and search-engine optimized. They provide unique performance analytics, competition analysis, paid ad campaigns and conversion marketing as an extended offering to their normal web-based services. They take you to the next level in digital marketing areas you may not have been able to cover in-house by:
- Looking for the soft spot in your market and competitive advantage to find new opportunities to market to your target audience
- Deconstructing your primary competitors’ SEO campaign to build a precise keyword strategy that drives your entire digital marketing plan
- Searching for any SEO weaknesses, ensuring your site is up to Google’s algorithmic specs while determining your exposure goals and formulating a custom SEO strategy
- Applying keyword research and optimization, content generation, and a multitude of front-end SEO methodologies that tie into your overall SEO execution
They have a proprietary methodology that drives your site to the top of search engines and stabilizes SERP rankings, using Google Smart Services™ and best practices. Their in-house software developed in 2010 is constantly updated and enhances Google Analytics and other data sources by about 3 times. This includes unique on-site behavioral analytics developed in-house, analytics implementations (usually the missing piece), in-depth competitor deconstructs and custom solutions for e-commerce sites.
They also have some tools and tactics to make sites perform extremely well organically, aided by SEO, paid ads and re-marketing, and inbound marketing deliverables.
They monitor Google’s search algorithms for your site’s performance and content for algorithm-related risks, which keeps you in good standing, maintains your SEO performance and ranks you for the highest search terms.
Pick Your Solution
Nuclear Networking also works with the clients you refer and customizes offerings to complement the sites you build and services you offer.
- You can stay involved or outsource your internet marketing services to them.
- Use them as an extension of your company and instantly provide your agency with a full-service internet marketing department.
- Have them work behind the scenes as an invisible extension of your company, delivering white-labeled service with no client interface, allowing your customer service team to handle client relationships.