Archive for June, 2018
I’d like to share a portion of an article below by Tenfold that offers some good reasons for “social selling” including the need for great content. This is something Scribe Syndicate can really get behind. We have partnered with web design companies and marketing firms because:
- many businesses need to upgrade their websites or build new ones,
- then generate some useful or educational material for their audience through regularly scheduled blog article and social media posts,
- before finally maximizing their presence online with their marketing firm.
As a result, we now have social media posting packages that can also include monthly blog articles, priced to suit small to medium size companies. You can start with a small package including daily postings on three social platforms and tack on one blog article per month. Graduate to daily, weekly, or monthly postings on three social platforms and at least four blog articles per month. You can choose to let us select images that suit your topics from popular free image sites or use your own stock image accounts or photography.
We know you want to grow, so we can work with your web design company and marketing firm or guide you to a recommended partner who has the same goal – getting you to the top of your industry with quality, organic content that works best with your SEO marketing and audience, while boosting your reputation as the best resource for your service or product. Read the following excerpt from the Tenfold article below.
According to Tenfold, you need to “… be where your market is. Right now, they are online.”
What Is Social Selling?
Social selling expert Koka Sexton describes social selling as: “Leveraging your professional brand to fill your pipeline with the right people, insights, and relationships…. But at a very base level, it’s how a salesperson uses social media to listen and engage with decision makers that are on these networks, asking questions and looking for help.”
It’s different from social media marketing which builds brand awareness on social media. With social selling, your goal is to engage and build relationships online through focused useful content and active participation in social media conversations.
Why Social Selling?
A Forrester study has found that most companies see a long- and short- term value in social selling. Almost half of these have a social selling program in place; while 28 percent are in the process of developing their own programs. 36 percent actually believe that the future of sales is in social selling.
How Do You Get Started?
It is one thing to be online and a part of the social networks. It is another to do social selling right. Social selling needs to be viewed as an investment, and not a waste of time.
- How do you reach out to the decision makers and buyers on different social media platforms?
- How do you become the “voice” of the industry and get these buyers to seek you out and listen to what you have to say?
It starts with your content. Offer relevant content with valuable solutions to common pain points. Get involved in business groups and community discussions. Be helpful and available for discussion.
Goldman, M., Tenfold, 2018. How Enterprises are Adopting Social Selling, https://www.tenfold.com/sales/how-enterprises-are-adopting-social-selling
You are currently browsing the archives for June, 2018
- Jessica Olma on Landing Pages and Microsites
- Jessica Olma on Mainstream Marketing Technology for the Legal Cannabis Industry
- Genevive Beitler on Mainstream Marketing Technology for the Legal Cannabis Industry
- Tajuana Thieklin on Landing Pages and Microsites
- strange news stories on How to Stay on the “Bleeding Edge” of Internet Marketing
Contact the Author1-704-223-7722Consultation by appointment, please call or email at ScribeSyndicate@gmail.com